Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Pin 126


http://colbyalmond.com/12-creative-ideas-the-will-change-your-life/

Because I'm always looking for new ways to change my life. . .

This post is specifically related to number 8--soda straws. I didn't plan this pin, it was just one of those things that happens. I had just popped open my Diet Coke and remembered this trick. I'll let the video speak for itself.



So, I guess my memory isn't too great because maybe you noticed that the tab needs to be more like a 90 degree turn instead of the complete 180 I gave it. The pin failed, but it seems that it was user error. Guess I'll have to try this one again on another day.

Total cost: $0, I was "borrowing" the soda from my parents fridge.

Total time: 30 seconds

Final verdict: Needs a do-over. User error due to lack of following directions. oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment