Monday, August 13, 2012

Pin 118

Original pin:
Pinned Image
http://picky-palate.com/2010/05/13/fluffernutter-cookies-3-ingredients/

Fluffer. Nutter. Cookies.

I bought the marshmallow creme for these weeks ago but hadn't gotten around to making them. Yesterday we were getting ready to leave the house to head to the neighbors for dinner and swimming when I decided to whip these babies up. They are seriously the easiest things to make. In less than 20 minutes they were mixed, baked, and on a plate headed down the street.

I love peanut butter with all my heart and soul. These were fantastic. I haven't stopped talking about them all day today. It wasn't just me who loved them, though. The kids loved them, the grown-ups loved them, even the man who doesn't like marshmallows loved them. They are truly that awesome. And it can't get any easier than three ingredients and one bowl. These are the new go-to for a quick treat.

I forgot to use a scooper and just plopped them down with a spoon. Didn't hurt the taste one bit.

Close up of the ooey gooey marshmallow swirlies!
Total cost: I had to buy marshmallow creme-$3

Total time: 15 minutes total.

Final verdict: We ate the entire batch in about 10 minutes after dinner. I have been thinking about them all day and can't wait to make them again. You have to try these! 14 thumbs up from last nights swimming crew! You're going to need some milk to wash these down.

No comments:

Post a Comment